- Masinde EA, Ogendo JO, Maruthi MN, Hillocks R, Mulwa RMS, Arama PF, 2016. Occurrence and estimated losses caused by cassava viruses in Migori County, Kenya. African Journal of Agricultural Research 11, 2064-2074.
- Hillocks R, Maruthi MN, Kulembeka H, Jeremiah S, Alacho F, Masinde E, Ogendo J, Arama P, Mulwa R, Mkamilo G, Kimata B, Mwakanyamale D, Mhone A, Benesi I, 2016. Disparity between leaf and root symptoms and economic losses associated with cassava brown streak disease in four countries in eastern Africa. Journal of Phytopathology 164, 86–93.
- Mohammed IU, Ghosh S, Maruthi MN, 2016. Host and virus factors affecting reversion to cassava brown streak disease in cassava. Plant Pathology 65, 593–600.
- Otti G, Bouvaine S, Kimata B, Mkamillo G, Kumar PL, Tomlins K, Maruthi MN. 2016. High throughput multiplex real time PCR assay method for the simultaneous quantification of DNA and RNA viruses infecting cassava plants. Journal of Applied Microbiology 120, 1346--1356.
- Ghosh S, Bouvaine S, Maruthi MN. 2015. Prevalence and genetic diversity of endosymbiotic bacteria infecting cassava whiteflies in Africa. BMC Microbiology 15:93 DOI 10.1186/s12866-015-0425-5.
- Hillocks RJ and Maruthi MN, 2015. Post-harvest impact of cassava brown streak disease in four countries in eastern Africa. Food Chain 5:116-122.
- Maruthi MN, Bouvaine S, Tufan HA, Mohammed IU, Hillocks RJ, 2014. Transcriptional Response of Virus-Infected Cassava and Identification of Putative Sources of Resistance for Cassava Brown Streak Disease. PLoS ONE 9(5): e96642. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0096642.
- Wang H-L, Xiao N, Yang J, Wang X-W, Colvin J and Liu S-S (2016) The complete mitochondrial genome of Bemisia afer (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae). Mitochondrial DNA Part A: DNA Mapping, Sequencing, and Analysis, 27 (1). pp. 98-99.
- Collins C, Patel MV, Colvin J, Bailey D and Seal S (2014) Identification and evaluation of suitable reference genes for gene expression studies in the whitefly Bemisia tabaci (Asia I) by reverse transcription quantitative realtime PCR. Journal of Insect Science, 14 (1):63. pp. 1-25.
- Jing XF, Wong A C-N, Chaston JM, Colvin J, McKenzie CL and Douglas AE. (2014) The bacterial communities in plant phloem-sap-feeding insects. Molecular Ecology, 23 (6). pp. 1433-1444.
- Scott P, Thomson J, Grzywacz D, Savary S, Strange R, Ristaino JB. and Korsten L (2016) Genetic modification for disease resistance: a position paper. Food Security. ISSN 1876-4517 (Print), 1876-4525 (Online) (doi:10.1007/s12571-016-0591-9)
- Graham R, Tummala Y, Rhodes G, Cory J, Shirras A, Grzywacz D and Wilson K (2015) Development of a real-time qPCR assay for quantification of covert baculovirus infections in a major African crop pest. Insects (Special Issue Parasite-Insect Interactions), 6 (3). pp. 746-759.
- Lacey LA, Grzywacz D, Shapiro-Ilan DI, Frutos R, Brownbridge M, and Goettel MS. (2015) Insect pathogens as biological control agents: back to the future. Journal of Invertebrate Pathology, 132. pp. 1-41.
- Tang G, Tang S. & Cheke RA. (2014) Global analysis of a Holling type II predator-prey model with a constant prey refuge. Nonlinear Dynamics 76: 635–647.
- Cheke RA, Tang S, & Tratalos J A. (2014) Predator-prey population models of migrant insects with phase change. ICES Journal of Marine Science 71: 2221-2230.
- Yuan B, Tang S & Cheke RA. (2015) Duality in phase space and complex dynamics of an integrated pest management network model. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 25(8) (DOI: 10.1142/S0218127415501035).
- Liang J, Tang S, & Cheke RA. (2016) Beverton-Holt discrete pest management models with pulsed chemical control and evolution of pesticide resistance. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 36: 327-341.